The main condition in this game is HONESTY! Be honest in answering the questions. It's better if you have something to write on for your answers and click the button later after you've answered ALL the questions. Remember, no cheating! Answer whatever comes first on your mind. Have fun!
There's something magical about a night at the symphony - a sense of expectation and pure pleasure. Imagine being able to take a place on that stage among the other musicians, a once-in-a-lifetime chance to perform at your very best. If you could join the orchestra, what instrument do you see yourself playing?
1. Violin 2. String Bass 3. Trumpet 4. Flute
Done? Then click the button for the interpretations.
Musical instruments are symbolic of members of the opposite sex. The pairing of you and your instrument shows how you perceive yourself in making the music of love. The instrument you chose gives insight into what you think of as your strongest lovemaking technique.
1. Violin The violin demands sensitive fingerwork and a delicate touch with the bow to draw forth music from the taut strings. You see yourself has having the same awareness and skill in locating and playing upon your partners' most sensitive points. There's a sense of adventure in the way your hands can create such beautiful music by running over the same familiar notes.
2. String Bass There's a feeling of power gotten from taking position behind an enormous bass and making it call out in a tremendous moan. In love, your skill rests in the ability to bend your partners to your will, taking complete control, and driving them onward to pleasure they never imagined the could experience. You never ask permission, but that dominating character is what makes you so irresistible.
3. Trumpet There's no getting around it - your mouth is the strongest weapon in your arsenal. Whether it's whispering love talk in your partner's ear or exploring them with your lips, you have all the characteristics of the oral personality.
4. Flute The flute demand incredible patience from those who want to master it. You show that same patience in the way you wear down your partners with persistence, determination, and stamina. Your lovers are often taken off guard when what they thought would be a brief recital quickly develops into a full concerto in six movements.