Please read this before proceeding:
Even for people with normally happy lives, there come times when the everyday seems just a little boring and, well, everyday. Although it's certainly nice to be able to know that tomorrow will be a good day, too much predictability can leave you uninspired. But we know a way to escape that daily routine, if only for a short while. The answer lies in seeking out stimulation and the occasional thrill. This is the secret to being able to appreciate the value of even our everyday lives.
How do we bring thrills into our lives? Watching movies, traveling, and playing sports and games of chance. Or maybe a trip to an amusement park, a world where thrills mingle with fantasies. Let's take a trip back to that realm of childhood excitement and fun.
You will need a pencil and paper for this quiz.
1. You enter the park gate, and a roller coaster looms before you with a line of people waiting their turn. How long do you have to wait in line before getting to ride?
2. Your turn finally comes and now you're racing and plunging around the course. What kind of feelings does the speed bring out in you?
3. At the most exciting point in the course, the roller coaster dives into a pool of water and you're drenched by the spray. What do you shout or scream at this instant?
4. Next you decide to try the merry-go-round. But during your ride, for some reason the horse you're riding breaks down and stops moving. What do you may to the horse?
5. Your ride on the roller coaster was exciting, but it wasn't t all that it could have been. If you were going to design the perfect roller coaster, what would the course look like? Draw a detailed picture of the course.
Done? Then click the button for the interpretations.